Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Enermax Maxflow CS-718B ATX Case 
OneAppleMan
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 20:46:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Cool Grin

The one I got is already in peaces. I striped it down to get ready for its paint job. That side window was just screaming "Hal 9000" at me so here I go.

As far as if it as good at the Enermax I would have to say so. The two cases are exactly alike as far as the frame goes. I could not get is to warp at all. Even after my 250 a$$ sat on it without any of the outer panels on. The only difference that I could see was that the plastic shroud was a different collor and the the Enermax has a few extra things like the power supply, LCD display with alarm, fan RPM, Aluminum dial to control up to 4 fans, and blue LED Fans (in the Aerocool it just has two regular fans). I mean even the feet and the look like they are the same.

I would have to say the only thing that I do not like is the metal too-less mounts for the 5.25" and 3.5" bay components. But I can live with it Wave

As far as the Enermax, just to much has been done to it. Before I bought my Aroocool I always said that I would never buy a premoded case but the Aroocool case was perfect with the window and that was it. Plus look at all the room for a water kit Razz

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved