Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Now all I need is an upgrade and a big LCD/Plasma display. 
Dud3!
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 22:21:12    Post Subject: Now all I need is an upgrade and a big LCD/Plasma display. Reply with quote

I have my computer in the same room as my speakers now, so I hooked it up to the POS stereo I have running them (not all three, just the larger two sets).

Now I don't have to make an audio CD for everything I want to listen to in here, if it's on my computer, I can play it through my real speakers.

If I had the cash (as in, cash besides what I need for my truck), I'd upgrade this comp (A64/mobo/ram) and put a real video card in it that has all the fancy connectors so I can hook it up to a TV. I'd have a desktop that was also a jukebox and an HTPC.

Before all that though, I need a vintage tube preamp to go between computer and speakers instead of this mini system and some new foam surrounds for the woofers.

I'm never leaving this room now... Laughing

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved