Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: digital temperature/fan-control with LCD for PC, selfmade 
keiang
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 17:47:58    Post Subject: digital temperature/fan-control with LCD for PC, selfmade Reply with quote

It is done, a final version of a guidance how to built up this fan/temperatue-control is available now
for the Download. (press button "Auf gehts" to start download)
Here you can find some pictures and a detailed desription in english

the main characteristics in the overview:

- Micro-controller digitally regulated fan/temperature-control, regulation works 100% independently of the operating system (e.g. Windows...)
- with up to 8 sensors the temperatures of the PC's are monitored and the speed of the fans are adapted automatically
- very exact temperature sensors with a accuracy of 0,1°C (DS1820)
- several safety functions protect against the overheating of the computer hardware
- low-loss control of the fans by pulse-width-modulation (PWM), saves energy and produces no additional heat
- the fans can be regulated within a range of 40% to 100%
- The fan's speed is also shown in PWM mode, over the whole work area
- USB-interface
- suitable also for watercooling
- display of all values on LCD 1*20/2*20/4*20 (temperatures, fan's "rpm", alarm status...)
- simple operation over only 2 keys
- very flexible configuration possible (alarm temperatures, sensor-fan config, hysteresis...)
- storage of all settings in eeprom

Sorry for the bad english, i will try to improve the translation but it is a little bit hard for me. Maybe someone can help me?

Last edited by keiang on Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:03:22; edited 2 times in total

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved