Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Newegg is changing 
Spire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 02:15:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote

I wrote Newegg a letter...

Dear Sir or Madam,

I ordered another system worth of components at Newegg on the 9th of December. I was shocked when the final shipping charges added up to $49.00. I have purchased thousands of dollars worth of equipment each year for many years and have always found Newegg to be the best online vendor of computer equipment BAR-NONE!!! This was due to free shipping on 90% of the products offered, selection, and ease of ordering.

I know for a fact that the products I ordered to not cost anywhere near $49.00 to ship. The case I ordered I can understand being a bit more costly to ship. But you have always charged for shipping cases, this is a given. The rest of the equipment that comes in one box and might weigh a total of 5 pounds, should not make up the other 25-30 dollars.

Newegg has revolutionised online shopping and made purchasing online easier than driving to a brick and mortar operation. Newegg is the go-to place for price checking to create quotes for system builds for my clients. When people discuss products online in forums and instant messaging, its Newegg that gets the copy/paste and leads the discussions.

Please do not fall in line with the rest and "EBAY" your way into high shipping/handling charges.

I would rather see price increases before "fooling us" into thinking killer prices and then see big S/H tacked on.

Newegg set the standard for all the rest, don't fall in line and lower the standard!!!

Thank you,

David Baker

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved