Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: A few new forum modifications... 
Doctor Feelgood
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:19:19    Post Subject: A few new forum modifications... Reply with quote

I removed the hack that gave a mini profile when you clicked on a user's name in a post... Was kinda useless, and prevented me from using the hack that lets people color their usernames.

Right now, only Admins, Mods, and Reporters will have colored user names in posts (and elsewhere), but everyone else will have it soon. I just have to decide whether I want to use the version that only allows color changes, but lets users do it themselves... or if I want the more advanced version with colors, fonts, background colors, and borders, but requires me to make the changes in the Admin panel...

Also just added a hack that uses java script to keep posts from stretching threads too wide... First two attempts were attacking images only, this one seems to work, and will address large images and long words that may force the forum to require a horizontal scroll...

Let me know if you see any issues!!

Grin

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved