Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: ELECTION RESULTS 2004... 
NewAwakenings
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 08:41:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
LOL!! No one is going to blow up the world. The only other "people" that have more than a handful is Russia.... and they are much more on our side than the Media will have you believe... remember that recent hostage situation in Russia that involved that school?? Muslim terrorist.

Russia isn't on our side as much as Bush wants you to think!!! Lets put it this way.. Bush stated Iraq had a huge supply of nuclear weapons.... did they ??? NO....... I glitch here is that we have a bigger supply of nuclear weapons then Bush is letting on... in fact the United Nations names the United States and the most dangerous county for disrupting world peace. What does that tell you? I probably dislike Kerry as much as everyone else.. but I dislike Bush even more!! And I feel its funny how everyone on BOTH sides is so willing to believe everything they see. I go to BUSH websites and see the good about him (hard to find BTW) LOL and I got to Kerry websites, that paint a different picture of Kerry... so don't just believe what the other sides campaign has to say... you'll never get the truth... not that you will from a presidential candidate anyway..... Laughing Laughing

2nd nomination in for Knight!!!! Grin

OOO Pleeease... Like you were the first person in this place to have him... we've passed him around like a Joint at a frat party! - Dr. EvilCheeze

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved