Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: ELECTION RESULTS 2004... 
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 13:35:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Theres a nomination for me..

First thing I'd do is, finish up Iraq. I'd dump another 500,000 soldiers, 300 more tanks and go door to door. I would push them right through the trouble makers and kill everyone of them. then I'd pull the troops after government, utilities and security are back in place.. Then I'd leave a note on every pole, door and wall stating that if another "incident occurs, we will nuke the entire country.

taxes: the poor and middle class will get a tax cut, but the rich and well-to-do companies will take up the slack-AND THEN SOME.

foreign aid: no money will leave this country unless something of equal value is brought back in.

outsourcing: companies that do that will no longer be able to do business in the USA, or sell any products here.

law & rights: the Constitution will be honored as it is written.

those on deathrow will have a third party review their cases, if found that everything is in order, they will be publicly excuted in the manner inwhich they killed.

drug dealers will be executed on the spot.

the government will stop barrowing from Social Security.

once out of office, all "former" elected officials will lose pensions and perks. ..they dont deserve them-they weren't elected into a job, they were elected to a duty.

military will get a moderate increase in funding to protect us from terror. same with intelligence.

more to come on my standings... gotta run..

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved