Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: ELECTION RESULTS 2004... 
BeerCheeze
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 11:24:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote

NewAwakenings wrote:
However I do agree with EC.... I am not really for Kerry either... he is just the lesser of two evils for me... it scares the hell out of me to think of what the next 4 years will bring if Bush is re-elected...

See that's my problem... I'm more scared of what Kerry will do then Bush. I honestly feel that Kerry will end up getting more people killed and will leave the world in a bigger disarray than letting Bush finish the job.

My biggest fear is that Kerry won't follow through and finish Iraq, he'll pull out troops, and let the insurgents/terrorist gain more control of the middle east. Then we are really REALLY in trouble... civilians will be dying all over the world.... car bombs, hi-jacked planes, and possibly the thing that scares me the most.... a biological weapon.

What I think most of you don't realize is how easy a Biological weapon is to deliver. Think about this.... you have all these whack jobs that are willing to strap a bomb on them and go blow up kids. Now think about that same whack job being given an option to fly on a plane around Europe for a few days.... all while being infected with a highly contagious disease. Because of the way airplane ventilation systems work, most of the people on the plane will be come infected. And because generally the gestation period of some of these know disease is in the area of 72 hours prior to symptoms being shown. Then all the people that he comes in contact to with now are flying to other parts of the world (including the US)... and all of the sudden... the US and a large part of the world has a major out break of these deadly disease.

Far fetched??? Not really.... remember we are dealing with people that have shown NO respect for any life (be it American, European, Catholic, Muslim, etc... they rationalize any death to make them think they are doing `God's' work). So if you leave these people in charge of any large areas..... we and the rest of the world could become screwed VERY quickly.

So this is why I'm scared of changing Bush for Kerry.... Kerry to me has proved that he is not loyal to the Military, and right now we need a Commander-n-Chief that is loyal to them.

But.... KNIGHT FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved