Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: ELECTION RESULTS 2004... 
dadx2mj
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 10:16:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Wait a second NA ...He lied? No he had faulty intelligence and so did everyone else who had a say in it . Fault him for that yes but you also have to fault Kerry and everybody else involved as well. Plus the intelligence may have not been at that wrong. They have found some chemical weapons but only in small amounts. It is very possible the mass stockpiles if they did exist went to Syria or elsewhere. It is not like they did not know we were coming.

TShirt you have some interesting view and not without some merit. I still dont buy it all. I never heard Bush say anything about "He tried to kill my Daddy" Others have said that was his reasoning but I never heard that from Bush. Most of the other countries that have turned against us did so because they were in bed with Iraq and because of the war lost big time $$$$$ in oil contracts. I am sure if Kerry would have been in office he would have catered to them and claimed he had built a better alliance. I agree with Bush on this issues....screw them lets do what is best for us for a change.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved