Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: ELECTION RESULTS 2004... 
NewAwakenings
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 18:20:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote

dadx2mj wrote:
Quote:
It would/will take a generation of cooperation (at a level unseen today) to make the changes needed to fix the current short term/what's in it for me, thinking in the US political system.
One would have thought 9/11 would have been the kind of event (like pearl harbor) that forced all party's to put aside, relatively unimportant minor goals and squabbles, and bring great national and international bonding and effort for change (similar to WWII) and at first it did, but that chance has been squandered, gutted, and burned by the Bush administration

I have to call you on that statement. When 9/11 happened everyone and I do mean EVERYONE got behind Bush and his plans. He had the highest approval rating ever of any President. Everyone including Kerry backed and agreed with his plan. Now here we are and things have not gone as we wanted, they never have and probably never will. So now Kerry and all his lefty followers are pointing the finger and wanting to make Bush take all the blame but when the decision was made and when it was a popular one they were right there behind him agreeing with him. So in my eyes they share in as much as the blame as Bush and his administration because they backed and voted in approval of it then. Talk about a two faced flip flopping....

Now I have to call you on that Dadx.... you are right Bush had a 98% approval rate when he went into the war.. that because he LIED about his reasoning for it... once the truth actually came out is when his approval rate went down, and when Kerry changed his mind.. and Kerry wasn't the only one might I add... I mean who wouldn't back a war that we were told was because of 9/11... Bush was just blowing smoke up our a$$....

However I do agree with EC.... I am not really for Kerry either... he is just the lesser of two evils for me... it scares the hell out of me to think of what the next 4 years will bring if Bush is re-elected...

OOO Pleeease... Like you were the first person in this place to have him... we've passed him around like a Joint at a frat party! - Dr. EvilCheeze

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved