Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: ELECTION RESULTS 2004... 
dadx2mj
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:50:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote

I think TShirts idea about the Iraq war being a ploy to draw the terrorists in is a good and interesting one and may very well be true. I dont know how you get to the point of saying that the Administration is not smart enough to have done that now tho. Or how you can say the funding has been cut for homeland security. You would have to show me good non biased facts to prove those points to me.

Dont get me wrong in all of this Although I back Bush I in no way believe he has not made mistakes. In fact he has disappointed me in many ways. However compared to our other choice he is by far and away the better of the two ...at least in my eyes. Lets face it no other President in history has had to face an attack on our own land and the fall out from it like Bush has had to. Can you imagine if someone like Carter, Clinton, Gore, or Kerry had been in charge then...talk about a scary thought.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved