Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: ELECTION RESULTS 2004... 
BeerCheeze
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:40:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Actually we have a lot more allies than Kerry would have you believe. The only reason that Russia, France, and Germany is mad at us is because by changing the government in Iraq, they lost BILLIONS of $$$ in ILLEGAL oil contracts.

And while I agree with you T-Shirt we do need a change... problem is neither Bush NOR Kerry are a real change.

Just remember.... the real reason we don't have enough troops to do the job that we need to be doing, and the reason that so many reserves/national guard members are called up for extended duties is because CLINTON cut the FU@K out of the military. So as of now, I do not want another anti-military president in office and screwing up the military more. (And yes I know about Kerry's 4 months of military service... to which I will not discount in the least.)

We are once again force to decided which one is the lessor of two evils. And that SUCKS! I wish people would stop being so frigg'n polarized, quit believing the crap that both politicians (on both sides) and the media spew out to try and influence the brain dead.

My take on this is Bush is better for the war in Iraq, and on terrorist. Kerry will be better for some internal economic issues. But BOTH are planning on ringing up HUGE bills (Look at Kerry's fubar of a health care plan it's some place in the $560 BILLION to the $1.2 TRILLION range).

Both politicians just want to throw $$$ at problems, and both are calming they will give the middle class (who the FU@K is that any more???) tax breaks, while saying the other will raise their taxes. (And BTW... I'm far from wealthy and I got some tax breaks from Bush's tax cuts...).

Status as I see it:

BUSH:
Pro - Good on war in Iraq, and on Terror.
Con - Bad on separation of church and state, will not do anything against the DCMA, and will be mix on the economy.

KERRY:
Pro - More likely to do things against the DCMA, RIAA, etc... will be a mix on the economy.
Con - HORRIBLE to the military. Will end up screwing us in the long run on Iraq & Terrorist.

And for those of you who think that by us backing down will stop the terrorist you need to do some studying on history. Just in MY memories I can think of... Pan Am flight, Beirut Marine Barracks, S. African Embassies, USS Cole, the other attack on the World Trade Center, 9/11...... and that's just off the top of my head.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved