Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Newspapers 
NewAwakenings
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 19:30:06    Post Subject: Newspapers Reply with quote

I usually don't read the newspaper for one reason.. whenever I read a newspaper, it is full of bad and sad s#!7.. today at lunch I picked up the paper and what I did I see ?? Bold print , front page....

Man charged with 135 counts oo sex crimes pleads down to 5 Bang Head Bang Head

This man was charged with 133 counts of Gross sexual imposition, and 2 rape charges. all charges were on 5 people.. 3 boys 2 girls.. ages 6-12 and they let this sick SOB plead bargain down to 5 counts of gross sexual imposition with a minor a third degree felony, and he only faces up to 25 years in prison. This means he will probably only serve 10 if that. He is only 36 so when he gets out he will still be young enough to start the same s#!7 over again!!! I am telling you SOMETHING has GOT to change in our country!!!! The legal system SUCKS!!!!! Mad Bang Head

OOO Pleeease... Like you were the first person in this place to have him... we've passed him around like a Joint at a frat party! - Dr. EvilCheeze

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved