Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: "New" speakers 
Dud3!
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:01:37    Post Subject: "New" speakers Reply with quote

Infinity Studio Monitor 120. $60.

The foam surrounds on the 12" bottom speakers are rotted, but I expected that before I went to look at them ($20 for a new foam kit). They have tone controls for mid and high in the cabinets, and I got the little stands with them.

They're old, but they sound a lot better than what I have which is nothing, and I think they'll do nicely for computer speakers. That stereo is a decent RCA with 4.1 surround, three disc changer, and tape decks that I got from my cousin's boyfriend for free (I had to fix it). It doesn't have an optical input, so I'm using an adapter and normal cables with RCA connectors from my soundcard to the stereo.

Pix of them, pix of me with them that was supposed to make them look big but didn't, then pix of them hooked to my comp. I have them hooked to my aunt's DVD player while I type.

What do you think?

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved