Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: What would you do.... 
BeerCheeze
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 21:56:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote

LOL... Ok more details.... I just wanted to get some out of the air suggestions first.

My employer has program called "Extended Benfits"... basically you get a certain amount of $$$ every 6 months (that has to be spent by fiscal years end) to buy a certain approved list of tech related stuff (there is a few non-tech things like gym membership, credit card awards programs, etc..). For the remainder of this year I get a pro-rated amount of $333.32 to spend or lose... and I ain't losing it.

I don't need a video card as I have a 9800 Pro right now that is more card than I need. No real interest in a MP3 player, my PDA will do that (so that takes care of two thing... Grin). And I already have a pretty good camera, printer is a maybe...

And I think a 17" LCD would be a waste for me, I'd rather get a 19" one... seems a better deal considering I have a really good 17" Sony monitor right now.

I'm thinking about the A64 type setup... but the question is... how much is enough to really notice it going from my current Dual 1800 MP system??

Here is the approved buy list

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved