Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: The Village... (SPOILER DISCUSSION) 
BeerCheeze
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 16:47:03    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Ok... If you want to see the movie and don't want it spoiled... STOP READING

If you want to know.... highlight the below, because I have typed it in a text color you can't see well on this background (I don't want to get any blame for ruining the movie for someone).

Ok... the problem is the movie has these "monsters" whom the village people call "Those we do not speak of"... and the corniness just continues from there. The first time I saw the monsters I though "People in costumes" not only from the way they acted, but from the way they looked. Modern special effects don't allow for that so it had to be of significance.... and it was because it was just people in costumes. Just from the way the people acted though out the whole movie all I kept thinking was.... "these people are freaks, and pu$$ies". It turned out I was right about every thing. I was even mostly right about "the towns" they kept talking about. I of course didn't have everything perfect, but I knew too much for the ending of the movie to be worth anything.

Maybe I just expected too much after the 6th sense. But I wouldn't recommend this movie to any one unless you are just going to get out, get some awesome Movie popcorn and you go to a drive-in or matinée.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved