Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Old School Tech For Sale / Trade 
Doctor Feelgood
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 16:43:29    Post Subject: Old School Tech For Sale / Trade Reply with quote

PM me for offers / questions / or if my prices are insane... Prices include USPS shipping in the US... Only trade I can think of wanting is for a KVM with 3 or more ports (including cables)...

Slot A Thunderbird 750MHz with casing notched for GFD, includes modified generic heatsink with dual 50mm fans, oc'ed to 1000MHz using the GFD and Alpha P7125 below... $25

Alpha P7125 heavy duty Slot A heatsink with dual 60mm Sunon fans (quiet)... $15

Northwind GFD Rev 3.0 with instructions... $10

MSI 6191 Micro ATX Slot A Motherboard with AC'97 sound, most recent BIOS installed, drivers available from MSI and uses VIA 4-in-1's... Manual Link... $30

Enermax Whisper 330W dual fan psu... still good for lower power system (I get 5.03 on the 5V line on a 933mhz system... 4.80 on the 5V line on an XP2200+ system) or as a secondary psu in a system... one power lead was cut... $25

------------------

Take the Slot A 750, the GFD, and the Alpha P7125 for $40 shipped... Add the motherboard to the combo for $60 shipped... Take it all for $80 shipped!

My Refs: EBAY | HEAT

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved