Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Windows is running very slow. 
thePMG
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 23 May 2004 19:45:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:

And that is your problem... I don't "like Windows". It is a capable OS, the most popular, and is for the most part an Easy to use Desktop system.

I don't have a problem with Linux... It's a capable OS, gaining in popularity, and is a slightly more difficulty Server system.

And I have not missed your questions... I am simply asking for you to explain things. It seems as though you can not. Because you have lack of experience. Which is fine. But you simply won't admit that.... god for bid.... you might not have all the facts and are being over zealous about your decisions. Those who have an open mind, and learn balance, are going to be much more successful.

Yes, we all know that you are an admin, and you seem hell bent on trying to put me in your position, and grilling me with questions that I'm not going to know. I'm not a sysadmin, I never claimed to be, so quit trying to paint me as one. I answered your hypothetical situations to the best of my ability.

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
You see... Windows, Linux, Novell, none of them "win". They each have their uses, they each have their pluses, their minuses, etc... And what you seem hell bent on is not giving Windows the rewards it deserves. All I have been asking is... "Why? And what facts do you have to make your decisions on? Other than... MS = Devil, Linux = God"

Is that why you are so angry, because I won't give Windows the respect it deserves? I'm not even sure how to reply to that. That is strange to me to be so angry about.

I also use OS X(been on it all day typing this, my Linux box is off) and I'm experimenting with a FreeBSD system lately too. So it's more like Linux=good *NIX

How about this, Linux makes me happy. Since you think that using a computer should be an emotionless activitly to perform a task, then I don't know if you will understand where I'm coming from.

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
OPEN YOUR MIND...... Don't try to use a Hammer to put flip an egg... use a spatula! Bang Head

You know, alot of people would say that I have openend my mind. Maybe you should realize that not every one thinks, or wants to think, like you.

I am DONE. Have a good day, gentlemen.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved