Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Windows is running very slow. 
BeerCheeze
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 23 May 2004 17:45:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote

thePMG wrote:
How about this, I Like Linux, you like Windows, and we leave it at that.

And that is your problem... I don't "like Windows". It is a capable OS, the most popular, and is for the most part an Easy to use Desktop system.

I don't have a problem with Linux... It's a capable OS, gaining in popularity, and is a slightly more difficulty Server system.

And I have not missed your questions... I am simply asking for you to explain things. It seems as though you can not. Because you have lack of experience. Which is fine. But you simply won't admit that.... god for bid.... you might not have all the facts and are being over zealous about your decisions. Those who have an open mind, and learn balance, are going to be much more successful.

You see... Windows, Linux, Novell, none of them "win". They each have their uses, they each have their pluses, their minuses, etc... And what you seem hell bent on is not giving Windows the rewards it deserves. All I have been asking is... "Why? And what facts do you have to make your decisions on? Other than... MS = Devil, Linux = God"

OPEN YOUR MIND...... Don't try to use a Hammer to put flip an egg... use a spatula! Bang Head

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved