Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Windows is running very slow. 
BeerCheeze
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 22 May 2004 19:20:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote

LOL!! You crack me up. I am not on any side of the fence (you however are). Both are good OSes, both have their flaws and their benefits.

And to many, Linux isn't about "freedom", it's about getting something for nothing. Just remember that when you go to work, and your boss doesn't want to pay you for your work. You are Linux.... Me, I go to work to get paid, so if that makes me "Windows" I can live with that.... all the way to the bank.

And no I'm not giving up my games, and ability to watch movies (I don't.. because why watch it on a tiny monitor when I can watch it on a BIG TV). Guess what... that is a TASK. That is what computers do... task. Plain and simple, dress it up all you want, put all the frills you want on it... it is still a computer, that does task.

(BTW... I run my web server on Linux because I think it's more robust of a web/mySQL server than a Windows server)

All I have to say... is... it's a computer, an OS, or a application. It's not a friend, family member, or lover. Therefore, no emotions SHOULD be involved in it.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved