Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Windows is running very slow. 
thePMG
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 22 May 2004 15:12:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
Freedom??? Dude... it's an OS.... it goes on a computer... a computers function in this world is to preform task. That is it. So it is about what it can or can't do.

Do you use Linux? All the time? I don't really expect you to understand what I'm talking about, since you are on THAT side of the fence. Microsoft sees Linux as a threat, so much so that they fund companies litigation against it (SCO), and phoney "reports" (Tocqueville Institute) that are outright libel on the creator, Linus Torvalds. Hell, they even lobby congress, trying to declare the GPL unconstitutional. In short, they are trying to take away MY FREEDOM to do what the f*ck I want with my computer.

If your computer is just a machine for performing a task, maybe you should stop watching movies on it, or playing games on it, since your TV and Playstation can do that for you. Go ahead and strip the speakers off of it also, since you have a radio for that task too, right?

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved