Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Windows is running very slow. 
dadx2mj
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 22 May 2004 13:37:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Actually be to technically correct... Linux isn't the problem, it's the app's. They aren't building as many for Linux, because the market and the $$ isn't there.... yet??

Agreed like I said I am not trying to knock Linux, honestly dont know enough about it to do so even if I wanted to. My only point was that for what ever reason you can do things with Windows that you cant Linux. Maybe there are things you can do with Linux that Windows cant too, I duno. I just wonder if there were as many novice/noob users using Linux as there are using Windows how good Linux would look then. For me XP Pro has been a very good OS. I keep it patched and follow some basic safe computing guidelines and have yet to have a problem with being hacked or a virus infection. It does everything I want it to do and more and has been very stable. I 1st installed it 3 days after it came out and have only had to re install it one time since. In my eyes that is pretty good especially considering all the hardware changes I threw at it. One of these days I'll get around to playing with Linux but right now I just dont feel the need.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved