Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Man On Fire 
NewAwakenings
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 09 May 2004 07:58:09    Post Subject: Man On Fire Reply with quote

Went and saw it alst night, and let me tell ya it was the best 15 bucks Woody has ever spent.. Laughing Awesome , Awesome movie, and Denzel Washington did a fanaminal job of play that part. I guess what caushgt my attention was it was a true story, now I am glad I went. FOr all of you who like blood adn gore, it has something for you, the way he tourchered adn killed people were so inventive, my favorite was the rectal bomb... Laughing And for the women and for mens softer sides, there was ther heart warming tear jerking moments of the mans relationship with the little girl *sigh* beautiful just beatiful.. hehehehe but if anyone is thinking about seeing, DO IAT, you WONT regret it!!! Grin

Redhead

OOO Pleeease... Like you were the first person in this place to have him... we've passed him around like a Joint at a frat party! - Dr. EvilCheeze

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved