Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: CasEdge Diabolic Minotaur Case 
mythfynder
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:51:08    Post Subject: HDD LED Alternative Reply with quote

In reading your review, I have the exact same motherboard installed in this exact same case. I was wondering if anyone has thought of or come up with an alternative to the HDD LED that's missing from this case design? I was thinking about just simply putting a small LED somewhere in the front bezel of the case. what would be ideal is if there was a way to wire either the power button light or the 2 side LEDs (the eyes) to the HDD activity. I'm still uncertain of the output voltage on this particular motherboard (MSI K7T Turbo 2) as well as the voltage/current ratings on the power/auxiliary LEDs already in the case. If anyone has any ideas, info, or possible solutions I would appreciate all the help I could get. So far all I've found are case mods and add-on panels that show HD activity via analog dials and needles but they run in up-wards of $35 - $45 when I'm sure that there's some way that I could just slap a new LED on there or something. Far be it from me to jump into something head first without knowing what in the hell I'm doing!!! :"> Thanks...

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved