Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: 2017 CPU Price War Thread 
eunoia
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 09 Aug 2017 04:36:27    Post Subject: Re: Building New PC Reply with quote

AkselVerg wrote:
As soon as you think about building a new computer, especially gaming one, you immediately come to a quiet horror and a nightmare. Bang Head
-Firstly - the constant development of technology, only dosed up one PC and there are already more new and powerful spare parts.
-Secondly, each component has at least 3-4 equally good analogues. And they're all almost the same so you can not immediately understand which one is better.
-And the third is the wild price difference due to minor changes in characteristics.

Summing up, I recently got an SSD and faced all this, absolutely different prices and brands, it's very difficult to choose. For example - this is the first sample of SSDs found, (www,bestadvisers,co,uk/ssds (just replace the commas by the dots) you should agree that it is hard to choose what is better to take, and what turns out to be an erroneous choice.
So if you plan to collect your PC, do not rush headlong - first consult with someone who knows. Yikes

So much truth in this first post, I'd only add that it doesn't get any easier on subsequent builds. If anything it's more difficult because the next time you're looking at a build with (outdated) prejudices. As for the "consult with someone who knows," I'm holding out for a second and third opinion, some of the more successful and visible "experts" give the worst advice.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved