Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Win a 64GB Kingston SDXC and Action Camera Micro SDXC Card 
eunoia
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 03 Jan 2017 17:04:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Doctor Feelgood wrote:

Thanks to those who played! Glad it went OK, and hopefully next year I can hire a new marketing person (as in replace myself) in order to get more people playing and more sponsors interested!

Big thanks to Kingston for stepping up big on prizes!!

Thanks for running this and sending out the prizes! I've said it before, but this is the best run tech contest on the 'net. As baffled as I am that the San Diego Chargers aren't atop the AFC West, what truly baffles me is how we've managed to keep this pool our little secret (to our great advantage!) Granted papajohn's performance this year would intimidate even Jimmy The Greek from entering, but conversely, I won for the first time ever proving that every dog has his day. Pigs Fly

I'm commiting here and now to helping get the word out next season, this pool makes NFL football A LOT more interesting every week.

Thanks as well to the sponsors (esp. Kingston for my Mobilite Wireless Pro 64GB!) for kicking in great prizes!

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved