Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: anyone for some UT ? widescreen LOL 
BeerCheeze
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:23:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Just when I think, "Surely this person has reached and encapsulates the limits of Internet tedium" you go and push the boundary even further. I suggest you hone your writing skills before applying borrowed glories as a mere typist.

I don't know what makes you such a worthless poster, but it really works! You are obviously suffering from Clue Deficit Disorder. A long period of non-posting would be most welcome on your part. To quote Martin Luther King, Jr.: "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. Why don't you close your mouth before someone sticks an apple in it? Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't so dense that light bends around you; if you weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "Sorry, we don't weigh livestock.", or if you didn't have a face that makes your dentist treat you by mail-order. Who am I kidding? You would.

In future, if you have something to say, just shut up.

P.S. If you choose to respond to this, please go HERE and scroll down to the Auto-Flamer Laughing It's fun.... weeeeeeeee

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved