Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: FS: Mini-ITX Low Noise Win10 PC 
Doctor Feelgood
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 08:14:43    Post Subject: FS: Mini-ITX Low Noise Win10 PC Reply with quote

The system works great, had a legit Windows 7 license installed and I just took the 'free' Windows 10 upgrade.

The system has the capability to show power and drive status lighting on the front panel, but I removed the cable to make the system less obvious for HTPC duty in my entertainment center... If I can find the cable I will add it back in, but you may be on your own to find two 2-pin cables about 8" long if you want that feature back.

Specs:

BIOSTAR TH61 ITX LGA 1155 Intel H61 HDMI USB 3.0 Mini ITX Intel Motherboard
IntelĀ® PentiumĀ® Processor G860 (3M Cache, 3.00 GHz) - dual core
SanDisk SDSSDP-064G-G25 2.5" 64GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive - 490MB/s read / 390MB/s write
4GB (2x 2GB) Geil DDR3 1333MHz memory
PicoPSU 80W power supply - with AC/DC brick
Mini-Box M350 black case - which also includes one 2.5" drive installation bracket, wall mount brackets, and VESA 100 mounting screws
Wireless N and Bluetooth USB adapters installed behind front panel of case

Main features include HDMI, VGA, and DVI ports with Intel HD graphics from CPU. Wired Gigabit and Wireless N 150 networking. Multiple USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports out back, in addition to the two hidden ones used inside.

System specs screenshots from within Windows 7:

Some pictures of the system:

$225 shipped in the US only, OBO.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved