|Posted: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 12:16:19 Post Subject: Win a Prize Pack of Noctua Fans
NFL Week Thirteen
This week's prize is sponsored by Noctua... designer and manufacturer of premium cooling components.
Up for grabs are two prize packs, both consisting of a selection of Noctua's industrialPPC and redux fans, all of which can be seen on the Noctua website and in the Bigbruin.com review. One prize pack will go to the winner, which is determined by the typical scoring strategy used here at Bigbruin.com. The other prize pack will go to the loser - the person who has made picks for all of the games, but has put up the worst record (and worst point differential if a tie breaker is needed). We have quite a collection of these fans on hand, and we will work with the winner and loser to get three chosen for each person to receive. You must take at least one redux and one industrialPPC fan in your prize pack selection.
Conceived for industrial heavy duty applications that require enhanced cooling performance and advanced ingress protection, Noctua’s industrialPPC (Protected Performance Cooling) line comprises ruggedised high-speed versions of the company’s award-winning retail models. Thanks to the outstanding aerodynamic efficiency of Noctua’s designs and the use of a novel three-phase motor, the industrialPPC versions provide superior airflow and pressure capacity while keeping noise levels and power consumption moderate as against comparable high-speed fans.
The redux product line reissues some of Noctua’s most popular, award-winning models by presenting them in streamlined packages that have been reduced to the essential core: premium quality quiet cooling solutions. All redux edition products are industry proven, time-tested models that have convinced thousands of customers and helped to found Noctua’s reputation as a first-tier supplier of premium grade low noise cooling equipment.
» 5 points per game for picking the winner
» 5 extra points (10 total) per game for picking the exact score
The winner of the contest is determined by which ever entrant has the most points at the end of all games this week. If the contest should end in a tie based on points alone, the tie breaker will be determined by which entrant has the lowest point differential. The point differential takes the absolute value of the difference between the actual score and your predicted score for each game, and adds them all together.
1. You have until kick off of each game to make your picks, once a game starts you will not be able to change your pick.
2. To play you must be a registered member of the Bigbruin.com forum.
3. One winner and one loser will be chosen based on the final score of the contest.
4. At the end of the contest, the winner and loser must provide their shipping address, and the prize will ship out right away.
5. This contest is open to participants in the USA and Canada only, and shipping is included.
6. We are aware that picking a final score that is a tie gives you a loss in the standings. We will verify all entries to make sure no one is trying to take advantage of this loophole in order to be the biggest loser.
7. Rules subject to change.
1. Your picks aren't set in stone until game time. You can edit your predictions for any particular game as often as you want right up to kick off.
2. Once games have started, you can see your predictions and how they compare to actual results by clicking your name as listed on the main page of the game.
3. The main page of the game shows cumulative season stats, which have no bearing on winning the prize for any given week. Just ignore them! To see weekly scores - click here - and scroll to the current week.
4. All games for the entire 2014 season are entered into the database already. The way it will work is that the application will feed out games one week before they are to be played. So, for example, on any Sunday you can already start picking the games for the following Sunday. But, if you do that you have to remember to come back to pick the following Monday game, since that won't be fed out until game time on Monday.
5. Winners have two weeks to claim their prize - otherwise it will be forfeit.