Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Noctua NH-L9i - Ultra Low Profile Cooler for Intel CPUs 
~*77*~
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 06:33:06    Post Subject: Noctua NH-L9i - Ultra Low Profile Cooler for Intel CPUs Reply with quote

If you’re in need of a cooler that fits within super small form factor cases – such as a Mini-ITX case or a really small Micro-ATX, you would usually have to rely on the stock cooler. Intel’s stock coolers are actually quite good at stock speeds – they are small, and low profile, but can get a bit noisy and hot under load. Noctua seeks to remedy that with a cooler that is just as small, but features a lot more dissipation area, and even has a pair of copper pipes to drive the heat from the bottom of the heatsink to the fins more efficiently. Today we’re reviewing the Noctua NH-L9i, compatible with LGA-1155, 1156, and upcoming LGA-1150 (Haswell) processors: hardcoreware.net

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved