Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Well... 
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 16:19:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote

I been meaning to post a pic of the new place, totally forgot all about it before.

I did have to run new electric to the second floor. There was only 1 receptacle that worked up there. All the others were disconnected from the old knob & tube wiring. I left the knob & tube in place for overhead lighting, but everything else is now working off a modern wire. New 20a(general use) and a 30a(space heater) circuit to each room upstairs.

I had to redo the tub area too. It was originally a tub-only arrangement with a half wall between it and the sink that they Jerry rigged a shower on. It of course cause some water damage. I installed a barrier wall then put up a tub-surround for a proper bath/shower.

Also replaced the water heater (2) weekends ago and ran new gas line to the kitchen for Steph's new range.

Not much else to do for now. I'm probably going to save up for a new metal roof to be installed in a year or two. I'll pay someone else to do that though. Vertigo and I aren't good friends.

Here she be.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved