Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: What projects have you guys got going at home right now? 
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 00:45:03    Post Subject: Reply with quote

1. Replacing the water heater next weekend. And since I have to take apart the gas lines to change it out - I am going to put in a T and run a new gas line over about 8ft then up through the floor so that I can replace the old electric range with a new gas range.

2. Gotta clean out the burn chambers of the furnace soon. And pull the burners out and clean out the small holes. Some have corroded shut.

3. Extend electricity around the rooms that I ran new electric service to right after buying this new place. Only 1 receptacle worked upstairs, all the others were disconnected from the old knob & tube wiring.

4. Replace the faucet in the kitchen

5. Run additional electricity to the kitchen

6. Replace the faucet in the half-bath downstairs

7. Rip up the carpeting in the kitchen and half-bath, then lay down laminate flooring.

8. Put up blinds in all 11 windows upstairs.

9. Replace a couple storm/screen doors to the mud room.

10. Finish the backside of the barrier wall I had to put up on the faucet end of the tub to make a proper shower.

11. Move the overhead light in the bathroom upstairs and run additional electricity to that room.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved