Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Wheelin and Dealin - Like a Boss! 
Doctor Feelgood
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 19:39:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Wheelin and Dealin Part 2...

So I bought a TV at Best Buy in January 2007... a 27" LCD for $500, plus the extended warranty for $50. It died due to me sending static through it after folding blankets in February 2008. They gave me full credit to buy a new TV, and I got a 32" LCD (60Hz 720p) for $50 more ($550) plus warranty for $99.

Fast forward almost 4 years to December 2011 and that TV is starting to die - blue stripe up the screen. I forget I had a warranty on it and let it go until in January 2012 when like magic I get an email suggesting I extend the warranty... Ooh, thanks for the reminder that I had coverage. Contact Best Buy again and they offer to replace the TV, and give full credit again! $550 plus tax goes a long way toward a TV these days.

I actually wound up with a Best Buy gift card for $588 today. Not sure what TV to get, but it could be a 46" or larger... 1080p... 120Hz... LED... based on the prices I see.

Damn!

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved