Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Well... 
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 16 May 2011 14:11:45    Post Subject: Well... Reply with quote

The neighbor, which is the local Firemans Club, has been wanting to buy my house and lot for the last few years to make another parking lot. I finally agreed to a sale. Got $700 more than the highest appraisal on my dump of a place, plus I get until the end of the year to move rent free.

I also accepted the counter offer on another house just down the road. They were asking $37K for a 1900sqft 2 story house. 3bed, office, den, livingroom, kitchen, attached garage, full dry basement, plus range, fridge, washer, dryer, dish washer, central air, new furnace. A couple rooms could use new carpet/flooring, could use some painting too in a couple rooms. It also needs (2) interior doors to bedrooms(they took them off because their kids would slam the doors). ...but other than that, it needs nothing. Got it for $34K.

My present house just barely hits 1000sqft and needs more work than the place is worth. Needs a new roof soon, like 5 years ago.. lol Also needs new flooring, and front door and wall fixed where a meth-head hit my house with her car.

Signing papers this week on my house. Also signing soon on new house. Bank loan is already in order, I started working on that the day after the Firemans Club made a formal inquest to buy my house.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved