Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Hundreds of WMDs Found in Iraq
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 08:05:02    Post Subject: Hundreds of WMDs Found in Iraq Reply with quote View Single Post

With all the stuff we find out way too soon, how did this stay hidden all this time?

the scoop

Mad
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 08:55:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Something doesn't smell right.... I can't believe Bush wouldn't have reported this sooner.
mrweasel
I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:39:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Most of the weapons are in Syria. We gave him weeks to move them. If we went in right away, we'd have had 95% of them, but now we're only gonna find the ones he didn't have time to move
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:03:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I am wondering why we are not hearing this all over the news? I am with EC something odd here.
Big B
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:37:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Its bad news for the media and dem's thats why we wont hear nothing from them about it.It kinda makes them look like fools as all this time they was playing the no wmd game and now heres this big report saying we found wmd's. It doesnt make them look good,

I just dont understand why they waited this long to make this kind of info public.Now if he has been holding out on all of us, Makes me wonder when they will relase the death of that one guy who blew up them buildings back in 01, Theres a good chance that we could of killed him allready or he is dead one of the two but i guess we will have to wait and see.
mrweasel
I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 11:38:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Big B wrote:
Its bad news for the media and dem's thats why we wont hear nothing from them about it.It kinda makes them look like fools as all this time they was playing the no wmd game and now heres this big report saying we found wmd's. It doesnt make them look good

And don't even get me started on Global Warming!

election time is coming up kids...that's why they're bringing it up now. Wait till Sept/Oct when we have Bin Laden

Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 05:35:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

werd weasel i wouldnt doubt it, the first thing that came to mind when i heard that we finally found wmd's was elections.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

LaTech
Ruthless TechTator

PostPosted: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 09:03:41    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Exactly what I was going to say...the closer we get to election time, the better the news will be
vulcan
Pleased but Sticky.

PostPosted: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 09:55:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

It probably took the Army time to move them in there so they could be discovered.... I honestly wouldn't put it past them to do that!
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:06:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

vulcan wrote:
It probably took the Army time to move them in there so they could be discovered.... I honestly wouldn't put it past them to do that!

Nhaaa... these are likely real. If you really read the stuff it basically says "Yea we found this stuff... most of it is useless, some of it works, nobody even really knew they still had any of it."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: