Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Reserator Mod - Part One - Fans and Plans
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Overclocking, Cooling, and Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 21 May 2006 11:03:35    Post Subject: Reserator Mod - Part One - Fans and Plans Reply with quote View Single Post

Title - Reserator Mod - Part One - Fans and Plans

Quote - Even prior to receiving delivery of the Reserator I was vaguely thinking over what I could do to improve its performance. Some of the reviews left me in no doubt this was quite an average performer as it stood. For my XP3200+Barton and 6800GT however, which kicks out only around 150W of heat, this was no problem at all and Reserator is easily adequate. Max temps of 40'C for the CPU and 48'C for the GPU in the midst of gaming was a good improvement over air and, importantly for me, silently done too.

Link - http://www.tekbunker.com/articles/ReseratorMod/

Kinda ghetto, but it may do the job. Thing is... Zalman now has a fan for this thing that looks sweet. Asylum has the review sample Reserator up in his Uni-Bomber hide-out otherwise we'd do a review... Laughing Wink
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Overclocking, Cooling, and Modding All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: