Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Official Loot thread
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vulcan
Pleased but Sticky.

PostPosted: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 18:14:14    Post Subject: Official Loot thread Reply with quote View Single Post

Soooooo.... whatcha get?

Myself, i got a digital camera (sony DSC-S80), all four series of futurama on dvd, on heck of a lot of booze and chocolate, enough gamecards for me to lay world of warcraft for the next year and a hip flask.

Thankyou to one and all Grin , and i hope your christmas was was as good
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 18:16:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

New 19" CRT from viewsonic, giant uber-mousepad, 5.1 Zalman Headphones along with a lot of new clothes, nick nacks and a couple of gift certificates. Woohoo Christmas!
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 20:20:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

220$, new ddr dance pad, stuff for my car, food, clothes, arcade controls, and some nice earbuds for my ipod (my huge pc headphones dont cut it)
Asylum
Joshzilla

PostPosted: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 20:29:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I got one of those black Motorola Razr V3 phones. Along with a gift card to bestbuy that will most likely turn into battlefield 2 by tomorrow evening.

I'm not the one that made out like bandits this year though. It was my two and four year olds. They are the only grandchildren on both sides so they ended up sitting in a pile of wrapping paper and boxes in the middle of the living room floor...all i could say is wow what happened to the living room.

Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 21:08:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Nothing yet, havn't decided what the wife is going to get me...

Considering a 7800GT, Canon Digital Camera, or AMD X2 4400, but not sure yet... LOL

Everything went for my son this year, he made out like a bandit. He got a 20" LCD TV for his room, a bunch of computer games, clothes, iDog, IZ, first 5 seasons of Simpsons, and a bunch of other DVD's

That kid is spoiled! LOL
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 21:20:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Either of you looking to adopt a college-bound son?

Grin
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 22:18:31    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

either of you looking to adopt a community college bound grease monkey?
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 22:19:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yea... the kids made out like bandits that's for sure. It looked like Toys-R-Us exploded in my living room.

I got a few things... got me a new joystick so I'm gonna have to get me a new video card and some games to go along with it. Grin
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 22:27:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

HackaX0rus wrote:
either of you looking to adopt a community college bound grease monkey?

Laughing
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 23:09:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I got a TV for x-mas. ...haven't had one for months. A cheapee 19" from Wally World that I know a couple of my friends couldn't afford or should have got for me. Its not that I dont appreciate it, just that I know they couldn't afford it. ...makes me feel guilty.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: