Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Avitar?
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jake_johnson
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 02:49:11    Post Subject: Avitar? Reply with quote View Single Post

There i was browsing the forums making reading some reviews minding my own busisness one morning. Very early around 1:30. Remember i am a night shift worker.

Then i seen this interesting topic so i began to pound away at my keys aimlessly like a two year old playing with abi word. I hoped something besides giberish would come from this. Then i hit submit. Normaly i dont re-read my post but this time i did for some reason.

As I scrolled down i didnt notice my post. Thats when i noticed reason i didnt noticed my post is because i normaly dont have an avatar. I never have realy used or liked avatars. It was this dude wearing a red fez. Thats what i think there called. Those tiny hats you see the performance monkies wear who are exploited by wierd old men on the sides of streets. The one i seen as a child did the cutest little dance. He made me laph. Ahhh good memories.

Anyway my question is who put it there. I look nothing like that. I am much better looking. Me and my pasty face, zit faced, warts and moles, 300lbs self. I am an adonis in comparison to him. I am ashamed of you.

*NOTE, i actualy am very tanned, very very thin, and do not have zits, moles, warts etc. lol.

LOL. um, the point to this post. Realy there is none other then asking who and how long ago was my avatar cahnged. My money is on a certin evil member. I could be wrong however. *Evil crackle* HA HA HA HA *ends evil crackle*

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 04:10:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

postcount +1 ?
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 04:11:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

dont be to sure it was EC once and a while BB goes on a spree...and only admins have avatar chaning power...so its 1 of 2 evils... Wave
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 10:45:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Laughing I did that some time last week... I occasionally like to assign avatars I find amusing. I saw that pic on another forum and thought it would make a good avatar here, and then sought out a victim without an avatar. There you were!

You have to admit, you got off easier than Hax who got the hand holding avatar a week or so ago.

And for those interested... that avatar was of the man... Will Ferrell... in Austin Powers.

Evil Banana Carrot Pepper Banana

On another note, there is a new set of stock avatars people can select from within their profiles.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:25:51    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yea, I haven't preformed any "random acts of evil" in a while....

I think that should probably change though.
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 12:06:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Quote:
You have to admit, you got off easier than Hax who got the hand holding avatar a week or so ago.

What is so funny about that is we cant tell if it is you admins being funny or Hack....well just being Hack
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 12:11:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Quote:

What is so funny about that is we cant tell if it is you admins being funny or Hack....well just being Hack

Ouch Smile
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 21:24:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Mr. T i pitty da dad who make funna hax Mr. T ...its all good jump on the bandwagon and take a swing or two... i dont mind Laughing
jake_johnson
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:38:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I found it very humourous. I was wrong on my guess I thought it was the smelly cheese. I found it very humourous. I am honored you chose me as you defensless victem. Till next time.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:45:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

What is funnier is when people don't change the admin selected avatars... Hax kept his a while, but Mancho, JimBowy, knight0334, and a few others seem to like what I picked for them! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: