Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Jim & Edna
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trekrider
Feeling: Prehistoric

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:43:52    Post Subject: Jim & Edna Reply with quote View Single Post

Jim and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Jim suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there. Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled Jim out.

When the medical director became aware of Edna's heroic act he immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as he now considered her to be mentally stable.

When he went to tell Edna the news he said, Edna, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged; since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of another patient, I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness.

The bad news is, Jim the patient you saved, hung himself with his bathrobe belt in the bathroom. I am so sorry, but he's dead.

Edna replied, "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry."

Now... How soon can I go home?

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

NewAwakenings
Your Worst Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:57:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Laughing Laughing Laughing

OOO Pleeease... Like you were the first person in this place to have him... we've passed him around like a Joint at a frat party! - Dr. EvilCheeze
IceNine
*The Freshest*

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:14:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

A letter to a soldier
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: