Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
rma - to - ASUS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
renovation
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 00:44:15    Post Subject: rma - to - ASUS Reply with quote View Single Post

anyone ever had to do a rma to asus ?
i have a mother board to call them on for a rma Sad
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 01:17:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Damn Mike you drop kick another one?

Sorry no experience with RMA and Asus every mobo I have of theirs has run like a champ until the day I sold it and then some.
LaTech
Ruthless TechTator

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 06:33:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

A long time ago I worked in a repair place and we RMA'ed several to ASUS. It is possible.
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 07:49:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I stopped with Asus because they want you to try everything under the sun to get it to work before they'll RMA to you.

When I RMA'd to MSI, was SO much eaiser, called them said was having a problem. They gave me a RMA number, and cross-shipped another board to me (with my CC# of course Grin )
renovation
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:21:33    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hellfire wrote:
I stopped with Asus because they want you to try everything under the sun to get it to work before they'll RMA to you.

When I RMA'd to MSI, was SO much eaiser, called them said was having a problem. They gave me a RMA number, and cross-shipped another board to me (with my CC# of course Grin )

asus did the same for me today - did have to call tech.service but that was fast and easy ! the guy was even originally from my area . that may of helped i don't know but it sure went smoothly.
one area give me a case report no .and then a 2nd no. to the rma dept to get the ball moving for a replacement .had to wait 3 hours for this area to open .but all is good as of today .now to find a box to ship the board in after i gut the new rig Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: