Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Football!
Go To Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 13:15:01    Post Subject: Football! Reply with quote View Single Post

Subject line should be all that needs to be said, but for those who haven't been around for long, or who have long term memory issues...

1. The fantasy league has started up again. If you played last year you should have received an invite to join again this year. If you haven't played before - we can accept a couple new teams. It is a competitive league which we do all for fun (no fees) - but we expect that if you start the season you stick around to finish it!

2. The weekly football pool will kick off with week one of the NFL season. Now that the lock out is over I will start arranging prizes for what I believe is season 5 of our little tradition!
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 14:24:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Love playing the weekly football pool.
misty
Mmmmm... Beer

PostPosted: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 19:12:57    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yay! I will be happy to be the team "suck" for another year!

Stewie: I was under the impression the name of the show was "Kids Say the Darndest Things," not "Old Black Comedians Never Shut the Hell Up."
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 22:50:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

If we're short I'll check with a couple of guys at work who might be interested.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 21:44:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

We have 8 teams - not sure where the other half of the league went, though! Everyone was invited back. Spire? Asylum? You in?

16 was a big league... I think 12 might be good if we can get there.

And on the other side of football - I have week one's prize lined up - and it is from a company that seems to like playing along more than anyone else!
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 09:29:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Jason wrote:
And on the other side of football - I have week one's prize lined up - and it is from a company that seems to like playing along more than anyone else!

What's NZXT got for us? Smile
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 14:10:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Bang Head

that easy, huh?
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 00:22:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Well we knew it wasn't Intel Smile
googleboy
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 22:36:32    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i do love world cup!and i am so crazy for David Beckham! so what do we hope for next world cup!i would like to organize a football team,haha
eunoia
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 16:32:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

slugbug wrote:
Well we knew it wasn't Intel Smile

Grin
googleboy wrote:
i do love world cup!and i am so crazy for David Beckham! so what do we hope for next world cup!i would like to organize a football team,haha

Grin Grin

This thread is already full of win.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Site Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: