Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
ASUS AT3IONT-I Deluxe Mini-ITX Motherboard
http://www.bigbruin.com/content/at3iont_1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 06:53:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

After spending several weeks playing with the ASUS AT3IONT-I Deluxe Mini-ITX motherboard all I can say is - WOW! This motherboard is very impressive. With integrated Bluetooth, WiFi, a multimedia remote control, and even a power supply built in, you're well on your way to getting your media center up and running without buying much else.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

ddewaele
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 08:42:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Nice review.... Did you put it in a case and did some temperature readings ?

I noticed that the power adapter that came with this board was drawing 21 watts when nothing was connected. Did you experience something similar ?
mrweasel
I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 14:25:59    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The temps were taken on an open bench in the same manner I do all of my testing. Because different folks have different cases anf fan configs, I always think it best that way. I also did not take any temps for 2 reasons. 1) Hardware Monitor was giving me really odd temps that were out of range (ie-Northbridge temps around 600'F and 2) Some guys I had doing work at the house "borrowed" my infrared thermometer.

Given the low power numbers from all the components, 21 watts seems just about right. I imagine if you threw a PCIe card in that would put you right around the 90 watts the power brick is rated at.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Motherboards All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: