Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Certs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Digital Eclipse
Rated R

PostPosted: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 16:13:36    Post Subject: Certs Reply with quote View Single Post

Well one of my friends has convinced me no matter how stupid you think certifications are its that piece of paper that everyone is hiring for contract work. So my friend has a job lined up for me with a pretty good company in the area. But the catch is i have to get some kinda cert before the jobs fill up. I have opted to start my MCSA and am doing M$ 70-210 for an MCP right off. anyone here have any good study tips or sites? Smile the exam is $125 a time so i am studying my arse off. thanks Razz
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Digital Eclipse
Rated R

PostPosted: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 16:18:01    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

ahhh!!! no one has any suggestions! just leave me hanging! Razz
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 16:23:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Laughing - not many people have seen this since the site moved last night... I am sure someone must have comments on certification in general... Senor Cheeze?!?

Me... I have my welding cert, and beer master cert... Laughing Oh yeah, and my college degree...
Digital Eclipse
Rated R

PostPosted: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 16:28:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

cant get a beer cert tell im 21 Bang Head working on the college degree in JAN. Laughing companies here will hire someone any age just have that stupid paper saying u know that stuff. some of the stuff in A+ is a joke though
Dud3!
Forum abandoner

PostPosted: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 22:23:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Study, study, study! It's probably a good thing I'm in TN so I won't distract you. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: