Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Ok now this is too damn cool! Liquid CPU cooler
View previous topic :: View next topic  
garnold
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 07:51:01    Post Subject: Ok now this is too damn cool! Liquid CPU cooler Reply with quote View Single Post

I'm sure this has been around for awhile and I'm just late getting to the game, but I really like how this one is built. Frank and I where talking last night about how huge the CPU fans have become. I like the small foot print on the actual CPU and than just having a big fan/chiller connected to it. Your going to have fans connected to the case anyway so this is not that bad.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6610144&Sku=C13-2529
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:18:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

That type of setup is pretty cool... We've reviewed a handful of the integrated coolers like that, as well as the full liquid cooling kits.

Those Corsair ones are now all made by CoolIT, which is a company who really knows what they are doing for liquid cooling!
garnold
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:55:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Is that a good price for something like this? I'm not going to build until later this summer. Things change some much and so do prices that I'm not sure if I should pull the trigger.
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:12:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'd wait until you are ready! Not an unreal price, and it will probably be around the same then - or maybe something better will come along.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: