Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Titan TWC-A04 Water Cooling System
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:34:21    Post Subject: Titan TWC-A04 Water Cooling System Reply with quote View Single Post

The Titan TWC-A04 Water Cooling System is just a few final touches away from being a highly recommended product. Overall, I am very impressed with the fit, the finish, the performance, and the attention to detail on things like the water block bases, the secondary radiator, and the ease of use in or out of a case. In general, the components impress with their appearance, and their performance doesn't suffer for it. - The Review

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Mon, 01 May 2006 22:50:38; edited 1 time in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

blackers44
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 02:18:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The person who reviewd the new Titan CPU water cooler was asking about prices! Alpha.com was asking a price of $129.00 but go to E-bay and one can get it for $99.00
I still will not buy one till pump and tubing is corrected!
There is no excuse for anything in terms of flaws when it comes to having water run through ones computer! Both these issues could be resolved, but this will not be the case.
Even when telling them about the problems, the company ego comes into play with, "we are happy how this product works"
Ego or cheap.....take your pick, this is typical of a response of a new product!
I'll stick with my Zalman until something happens with most of these water coolers, over priced or problems with most units of some kind! The principal of water cooling is so simple but the people designing them are lacking this thought pattern!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Cooling All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: