Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Hot One Here Today
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:30:31    Post Subject: Hot One Here Today Reply with quote View Single Post

They say it is going to be high 90's to 100+ here today. So I decided it was time to break down and put the Window AC I bought the other day in. I got it at a garage sale for $5 so was not sure how well it would work. Well it is in and cranking out 40 degree air right now so all is looking nice and cool for the heatwave we are having.Grin
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:37:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

hehe Nice! I wanna try to figure out how to get an extra AC unit for my office to keep the PC's cooler, because my office is in the basement and doesn't have any windows. Get's a bit warm in this room, specially if I close the door... Yikes
bruceModn
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 05:49:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
hehe Nice! I wanna try to figure out how to get an extra AC unit for my office to keep the PC's cooler, because my office is in the basement and doesn't have any windows. Get's a bit warm in this room, specially if I close the door... Yikes

Sounds like you need a water cooling system for all your pcs.

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 10:44:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

bruceModn wrote:
Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:

Sounds like you need a water cooling system for all your pcs.

That won't help... because I still need to dissipate the heat from the room... otherwise I will just be putting hot water over the components.
bruceModn
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 03:40:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

any chance you could install a vent through foundation floor?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: