Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Star Trek Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:25:29    Post Subject: Star Trek Online Reply with quote View Single Post

Anyone in the Open Beta, and anyone planning to play the game?

Bought it, and will likely be playing it for a bit. Pretty fun over all, not sure exactly how long it will keep me for but it's at least a nice diversion from DDO (which I'm getting really bored of after close to 4 yrs of playing).
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Shadowsilence
I <3 Chevrolet

PostPosted: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 07:23:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I played Open Beta, got my pre-order from amazon, and did the lifetime subscription so I could have a borg captain... yeah, it's fun. I quit wow and this is a game I can see myself playing for awhile, without being addicted like a crack w#0R3.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 11:03:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Wow... you dropped $240 on a life time sub. Which I guess if you get 2 years out of it, it's cheaper than month to month. Still not sure what I'm gonna do.

Play, yes - but not sure if I'll do a 1yr or lifetime sub, or just do a month to month (or 6 month deal).
Shadowsilence
I <3 Chevrolet

PostPosted: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 05:47:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I mostly did the lifetime to get the borg captain. Which is a neat handy deal. I played WoW for over 5 years, so I'm sure I'll get the useage out of lifetime.
MichelleN
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 09:49:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Just saw some ingame footage and battles. Didn't convince me that much to be honest.
TomatoSlayer
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 16:19:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I really wanted this game to replace WoW for me, at least for a little while. I've always thought that a Star Trek MMO would be fantastic, but alas, my machine is a beast- an ancient P4 beast that is. Chokes on anything more than WoW, really.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 20:09:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

It's an OK game. Still playing a little. 1 character really and only at Lt Commander. Space combat is fun, the ground combat is... lacking.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: