Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
raidmax x-1 f-panel trouble
motherboard installation help!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
headshot99
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 08:21:40    Post Subject: raidmax x-1 f-panel trouble Reply with quote View Single Post

im in the middle of building a new comp and the case was the first thing i bought
i decided to check out the case (raidmax x-1) by getting my motherboard and drives from my old comp and trying it out with that. well i cant seem to get it working at all once i put my old motherboard and stuff in..... i put it back and it workd fine in my old case...

i think it has something to do with the front panel but no quite sure i have 1 wire that is not connect and i dont no wat is is to be honest it has 3 wires and 3 pins coming out ( wire colors are blue green and black)

it cud just be my old mother board but confirmation wud be great and this might be a silly question!
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:56:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hi! Have a picture you could share? I think this has come up here before... Will have to look. Grin
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 10:55:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Sadly those front cables do seem to confuse many people.

http://www.bigbruin.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7254

I wonder if that is the fan power cable for the front LCD. If I remember correctly you plug your fan into that plug which allows it to monitor the rotation and speed.

Unfortunately it was so long ago I don't remember everything about that case...
borschtBomber[SS]
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:57:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

yeah, I think a picture of the wires and perhaps your headers on the motherboard and we could help you out better Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: