Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Joke from Dr. Feelgood
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 10:47:48    Post Subject: Joke from Dr. Feelgood Reply with quote View Single Post

A doctor had the reputation of helping couples increase the joy in their sex life, but always promised not to take a case if he felt he could not help them.

The Browns came to see the doctor, and he gave them thorough physical exams, psychological exams, and various tests and then concluded, ''Yes, I am happy to say that I believe I can help you. On your way home from my office stop at the grocery store and buy some grapes and some doughnuts. Go home, take off your clothes, and you, sir, roll the grapes across the floor until you make a bulls eye in your wife's love canal. Then on hands and knees you must crawl to her like a leopard and retrieve the grape using only your tongue."

He continued, ''Then next, ma'am, you must take the doughnuts and from across the room, toss them at your husband until you make a ringer around his love pole. Then like a lioness, you must crawl to him and consume the doughnut.''

The couple went home and their sex life became more and more wonderful. They told their friends, Mr. & Mrs. Green that they should see the good doctor.

The doctor greeted the Greens and said he would not take the case unless he felt that he could help them; so he conducted the physical exams and the same battery of tests. Then he told the Greens the bad news. ''I cannot help you, so I will not take your money. I believe your sex life is as good as it will ever be, I cannot help.''

The Greens pleaded with him, and said, ''You helped our friends the Browns, now please, please help us.

"Ok, go to the store and buy some apples and a box of Cheerios...''
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Dimensionjew
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 22:09:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

LMAO!

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 22:14:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

DOH!!!!!!!!!
FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 22:50:32    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

hmmmm

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 23:31:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I do love the Cheerios, but I thought I liked the apple cinnamon ones for the flavor, not the texture... Yikes
Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:05:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Doctor Feelgood wrote:
I do love the Cheerios, but I thought I liked the apple cinnamon ones for the flavor, not the texture... Yikes

OMG
slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:23:33    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

too funny Laughing
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: