Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Contest Ideas !?!
Go To Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 00:05:37    Post Subject: Contest Ideas !?! Reply with quote View Single Post

OK, so DimensionJew suggested a contest, and I'm ready to kick off something sooner than soon.

How about some input as to what kind of contest to run? Game? Minimum posts? Scavenger hunt? Photo Chopping?

I won't announce what is up for grabs, but if it helps drive what type of contest, it will be brand new, we reviewed one recently, and the value is about $130 (US).

Sun
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Dimensionjew
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 01:04:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Minimum posts sounds cool if i have enough for the minimum Smile Laughing

T-shirt
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 03:47:05    Post Subject: Re: Contest Ideas !?! Reply with quote View Single Post

Doctor Feelgood wrote:
OK, so DimensionJew suggested a contest, and I'm ready to kick off something sooner than soon.

How about some input as to what kind of contest to run? Game? Minimum posts? Scavenger hunt? Photo Chopping?

I won't announce what is up for grabs, but if it helps drive what type of contest, it will be brand new, we reviewed one recently, and the value is about $130 (US).

Sun

I like Scavenger hunts (like figure out WHAT item BB recently reviewed, valued around $130) but minimum posts works to, if said posts are spread out over the duration of the contest, useful (non-spam) etc..
I hate to see a wave of spam followed by nothingness
heylinder
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 06:54:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'm in for photochopping Grin
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 09:06:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Oh good, so we're all on the same page... Laughing

I love the chop contests, but lately they have been kinda lame... Like people are too lazy to chop any more. Wind up doing post contests, which are equally lame just by their nature, or something even easier just to get people involved. I think we only did one scavenger hunt and that wen't pretty well, if I remember correctly...

More ideas? More votes for anything in particular?
Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:18:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Best/Worst tech story... Like the following:

User has a virus on his laptop. After initial discussion, it's found that he contracted the virus from his home network. User plugs his laptop in to the corporate network, spreading the virus. Oh, yeah, this is happening right now. *sigh* User further feels that cleaning his home pc is unimportant.
JimBowy

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:00:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

how about a coolest rig contest? everyone posts a picture of their computer or work area???
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:31:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I like that idea...but how many ppl do you think will actually compete?
FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:32:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

im down for the photochop just because that takes effort to do... the scavenger hunt was fun but i was able to do the last one in 10 minutes.... photochop = more time

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
JimBowy

PostPosted: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:42:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Modulok wrote:
I like that idea...but how many ppl do you think will actually compete?

probably as many as a photochop... Wave

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: